Meet Dr. Anthony Wilson
Educated at Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Dr. Anthony Wilson is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Wilson has been with Dr. Zeff’s practice since July 2016. He prioritizes natural-looking results foremost, and he is dedicated to providing an exceptional patient experience and an elevated standard of care. Dr. Wilson’s accomplishments include rising to the position of Chief Resident at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, being elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, publishing numerous articles in prestigious medical journals, and presenting his research at select national and international conferences.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Dr. Wilson takes the time to listen attentively to each patient’s concerns and collaborate on a customized treatment plan that best suits their needs and goals. Like Dr. Richard Zeff, he believes the initial consultation provides an excellent opportunity to establish a positive doctor-patient relationship and to better understand what each person hopes to achieve. Dr. Wilson’s extensive training includes the latest aesthetic enhancement techniques for the face, breasts, and body. Furthermore, he takes a special interest in cosmetic injectables and other minimally invasive approaches designed to address fine lines and wrinkles, volume loss, and other common signs of aging.
“Dr. Wilson is amazing. I cannot even begin to describe it. He is a perfectionist! He is warm, caring and professional. I would recommend him instantly to anyone! Amazing!”
Dr. Wilson, in collaboration with others, has published a number of articles in some of the most revered medical journals around. Below are some examples of the research he’s completed:
- Chang, B. L., Wilson, A. J., Taglienti, A. J., Chang, C. S., Folsom, N., Percec, I. Patient Perceived Benefit in Facial Aesthetic Procedures: FACE-Q as a Tool to Study Botulinum Toxin Injection Outcomes. Aesthetic surgery journal / the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic surgery 2016.
- Wilson, A. J., Taglienti, A. J., Chang, C. S., Low, D. W., Percec, I. Current Applications of Facial Volumization with Fillers. Plastic and reconstructive surgery 2016;137:872e-889e.
- Wilson, A. J., Chang, B., Taglienti, A. J., et al. A Quantitative Analysis of OnabotulinumtoxinA, AbobotulinumtoxinA, and IncobotulinumtoxinA: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Prospective Clinical Trial of Comparative Dynamic Strain Reduction. Plastic and reconstructive surgery 2016;137:1424-1433.
- Chang, B. L., Wilson, A. J., Chin, B. C., Friedman, C., Jackson, O. A. Influence of Standardized Orientation on Patient Perception of Perioperative Care Following Alveolar Cleft Repair: A Survey Based Study of Patients Treated in a Large Academic Medical Center. The Cleft palate-craniofacial journal : official publication of the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association 2016.
- Sobanko, J. F., Taglienti, A. J., Wilson, A. J., et al. Motivations for Seeking Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures in an Academic Outpatient Setting. Aesthetic surgery journal / the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic surgery 2015.
- Wilson, A. J., Chin, B. C., Hsu, V. M., Mirzabeigi, M. N., Percec, I. Digital image correlation: a novel dynamic three-dimensional imaging technique for precise quantification of the dynamic rhytid and botulinum toxin type a efficacy. Plastic and reconstructive surgery 2015;135:869e-876e.
- Mirzabeigi, M. N., Wilson, A. J., Fischer, J. P., et al. Predicting and managing donor-site wound complications in abdominally based free flap breast reconstruction: improved outcomes with early reoperative closure. Plastic and reconstructive surgery 2015;135:14-23.
- Wilson, A. J., Mirzabeigi, M. N., Serletti, J. M. putting it all together: managing pain in autologous and implant-based breast reconstruction. Plastic and reconstructive surgery 2014;134:120S-125S.
- Hsu, V. M., Tahiri, Y., Wilson, A. J., Grady, M. S., Taylor, J. A. A preliminary report on the use of antibiotic-impregnated methyl methacrylate in salvage cranioplasty. The Journal of craniofacial surgery 2014;25:393-396.
- Basta, M. N., Goldstein, J. A., Wilson, A. J., Taylor, J. A. A modified V-Y chondromucosal composite flap for correction of secondary cleft nasal deformity: photogrammetric analysis of a case-control study. Plastic and reconstructive surgery 2014;134:94-101.
For more information about Dr. Wilson’s experience and credentials, or to schedule a consultation, please contact our practice today.