We’re Now Taking In-Office Appointments!
While the risks are low, we have implemented a number of changes in patient flow protocols in order to assure the safety of patients and staff alike. There will undoubtedly be changes along the way.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- It may be difficult, but try your hardest to use your bathroom at home and to not use our bathroom(s). This is an area where transmission of the virus can be higher.
- Please wear your own mask to your appointment (cloth is fine). You will likely wear it throughout your appointment. All staff will also be wearing masks.
- Please take your temperature twice the day before your appointment and postpone your appointment if you have a fever of 100 or higher.
- Please quarantine for at least 5 days before your visit.
- We will email you a Covid-19 Consent for Treatment form which we will ask you to sign and return to us prior to your appointment. (Hopefully, we can get this signed electronically)
- For injectable patients — If you plan to use your Brilliant Distinctions coupons, please activate them before your appointment as the staff is not able to handle your cell phone. However, please remember to bring your cell phone as it will be used during the check-in and check-out processes.
- The door will be locked, so please notify us by phone when you are in the parking lot and wait until we notify you to come to the door. We are doing our best to protect you by limiting the number of people in the building at one time.
- Because of the increased risk of the Covid-19 virus, cosmetic consultations will not be as long as in the past (no more than 15-20 minutes). Please do not be frustrated by this. If necessary, you will be able to schedule a brief phone call with Dr. Zeff to ask additional questions.
- You must come alone. We cannot allow children or companions. If two friends have appointments, you will need to come in separately.
- Someone will greet you at the door. We will take your temperature and we will encourage frequent hand disinfection.
- Limit what you bring into the office, so you don’t need to put things down and pick them up.
- Verbal credit card payment is encouraged to minimize contact, but we will accept all forms of payment.
- If at all possible, spray your shoes with Lysol spray before entering. This is good practice when you return home as well.
- If you are having any facial injections, before leaving home please wash your face thoroughly with soap and water and rinse your mouth with a 1.5% solution of Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Your practitioner will determine which areas are safe to inject. The guidelines are a moving target, and our goal is to provide the best and safest experience possible.
- Surgical patients will need to be tested for Covid-19 a week before scheduled surgery (Convenient MD).
- Any necessary medical history forms or consents need to be signed electronically through our portal prior to arriving.